CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 2, 2009

I'm Back :)

These are some of the blocks that I have made for Bea's little quilt. The name of the block is called Bouncing Betty - If I have time before school starts in again I'd like to do a tutorial on this block as I've learned some really neat tricks to it :) This block is a great scrap buster for those itty bitty scraps too :)

Here is a sneak peak to my December quiltie on the Swap Til' You Drop group. I'm a little bit behind getting it sent out but I hope to have it in the mail by Monday. My camera really doesn't like this quiltie for some reason :( I must have taken a dozen photo's and they all came out blurry. It also doesn't show the little snowflakes or the beads very well on this mini quilt.

1 comments:

Holee said...

Interesting, I'm wondering how you are going to fit the fabric's in from the bag.