CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Snow People !!

I recived the most amazing package from Andrea yesterday. Look at all the wonderful presents she sent me!

Look at these wonderful gifts . The little quilt is so adorable and Isis has really taken a liking to it :) I had to chase her around the house to get it back LOL ! The yummy fudge Andrea sent didn't last very long :)

I finially got the little bogger to hold still by whipping out the camera LOL :) She happy now because I hung this adorable little quilt on her side of the bedroom. Thank you so much Andrea we love this wee little quilt :)


1 comments:

bo said...

oh my ...i love snow ppl...good thing i wasnt close..i would have snatched it..lol...saw your site on cindys blog...love looking at things..gives me inspiration