CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 6, 2007

Art Dolls Finished !!!!!


Well I got my second art doll finished last night and they were dropped into today's mail. The second art doll ( the blue one ) , she took me forever to get set in my head as to what she should look like. She is really amazing in person , the beads sparkle so much and man they took forever to sew on . She has over 200 beads but you can't really see them in the photo that I took. Now I'm off to go check on the puppies and then finish off my little turkish girl. I only have very little left to do on the Turkish girl , I should have her finished by tommorow afternoon.

1 comments:

Susan said...

Those dolls are wonderful. I'm going to make some similar to that for Pat Winter's project. I look forward to seeing the Turkish doll!