CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 5, 2007

Busy month




This is going to be a very busy month for me . I have a crazy quilting RR that is due to be mailed out on the 15th of this month , I have to make 16 christmas ornaments due for several swaps on Swap-bot.com , I have to finish off that last art doll to be mailed out in the morning and I have on the Redwork RR to finish off & mail out on the 25th of this month . This is as far as I have gotten on my 2nd art doll , she is comming along quite well , I still have some more stitching and some more beads to add to her. It should only take me a couple more hours to finish her off , the beading takes forever. I also need to work on a story tonight for another swap , it supposed to be 4 pages and I've got 3 pages done so far . Tommorow I'm going to start on the ornaments , I found a bunch of freebie patterns so I'll be useing those and they look like they will stitch up pretty quick , maybe 3 or 4 hrs each.




0 comments: