CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008


Here are 2 of the 3 miniature redwork blocks that I've finished. The pattern called for coloured embroidery but I couldn't find my bag of threads so it ended up being Redwork :) I have misplaced the December block but I'll post it as soon as I can get home to find it. These have been so fun to stitch and as soon as I can find my other threads I'll be doing the coloured embroidery version !!

This is a little doll quilt that I started the other day for Isis. I need to finish quilting it and then raid my stash of buttons because she wants buttons on all of the squares :) I am going to finish it off Thursday as thats my off day for this week. So many projects - so little time !


1 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Just love your little stitcheries