CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 20, 2008

More Puppy Photo's


This is Alice. I love this baby girl's white face. At birth she was 4.1 ounces. She should mature about 4 to 5 pounds.




This is Kim. She looks alot like her daddy Rookie. She was the only one in this litter coloured like him. Her brindal markings get more progressed with every day. I have offered her to my friend Sandra, if she doesn't want her I may very well end up keeping her. At birth she wieghed in at 3.1 ounces and according to my growth chart should mature at 3 1/2 to 4 pounds.








This is Dotty and she is really my favirote of the whole litter. At birth she was 3.6 ounces and should mature about 4 to 4 1/2 pounds. I love solid merles and I am very tempted to keep her !!





This is Kojack the only male in the litter and he looks so much like Alice that it's hard not to confuse the two of them. At birth he was the largest of the litter at 4.3 ounces.






4 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

What beautiful babies

StitchinByTheLake said...

Puppies are just the cutes things! I'm going to show my ignorance now but these are rat terriers, is that right? I've been wanting a dog but my husband says no. I know I need a small one but when I was a kid we had a female wiemeraner and I loved her! We've had dachsunds before but I don't think I want another. Of course, first I have to convince my husband! blessings, marlene

susan said...

oh what sweet puppies
i wish i could have a doggie
allergies.....

Fabricmom said...

How cute are they. I love baby pictures. Too bad they grow up. LOL.