CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Worst Luck Ever

So I must have the worst luck ever with Ditial Camera's. I have had this one less than a year and tonight when I went to go upload the progress pic's on my Sunbonnet Sue's I realized that the darn thing was broken. Isis is the culprit I believe as the part that you plug into the computer looks as though it has been chewed on. So I'll be off to Walmart to spend only who knows how much on a new camera.Needless to say I am NOT impressed but where she is only 5 there's not much I can do about it other than to give her a stern talking to about touching things that don't belong to her :(

However on a much brighter note Cheyenne has decided to help me reduce my fabric stash. Today she pulled out a ton of fabric and announced that she was making a Wall quilt for her new room. She spent awhile hunting through my quilty mags and found a pattern that she liked ( with some tweeking of course ) . She spent the afternoon fusing, tracing, cutting and ironing ! She has 2 of the 4 needed blocks together but decided that the blocks were lacking something. It took her a wee while to figure out what it was, then she took a look at my Sue's and decided that she wanted Momma to add some buttonhole stitching to her blocks. So I guess I'll put my Sue's on hold for a couple of days to do the buttonhole stitching on her blocks. I will have some photo's of both mine and Cheyenne's progress for ya'll as soon as I get another camera up and going.I feel very lucky to have such a sweet and talented daughter like Cheyenne!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you get your camera sorted soon.

Best Wishes,
Melanie

annemariesquilt said...

I am so sorry to hear about your camera, but your daughter sounds perfect.
Must be great to share a the same hobby...

susan said...

i realize this is probably a bit late, but i noticed a laptop on your table in one of your pix. you can just take your little memory card and put it directly into your laptop and upload that way, much easier!!