CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Sunbonnet Sue Update

Here is Sunbonnet #1 finished and Sunbonnet #2 is done also I just need to get her pic on here. The blocks are so much fun to do. I think though that I am going to stop at these 2 and put them with some other blocks to make a sampler. I really want to try out my hand at hand quilting. This past summer I got 3 lap quilting hoops at a yard sale for cheaper than dirt and I really want to give them a go :) I have 4 more blocks that I know will match these little sue's. I think I will play around with some graph paper tonight and figure out just how big I am going to go with this. My first thought is 12 blocks + sashing and boders to maybe make a cuddle quilt . We'll have to see.

2 comments:

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

I love that pattern and your quilt is going to be just fantastic!

:) Becky

StitchinByTheLake said...

There's just something about Sunbonnet Sue that makes me smile. I have a couple of books but have yet to make one! Another on my list of must-do-soon! Blessings, marlene