CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

My Quilt Wall - Well Almost


Well this is my sad little quilt wall LOL - now do ya'll see why I envy the one from the post below. However I still have a couple more to add to it and of course there should be 3 more swap quilts to add to it by the end of this month. The green diamond crazy quilt was a mini that I bought off of EBay a few months ago - I had to have it, it was made by a 84 yr old woman. The basket mini is one that I made back in '98 and the 4 patch is one that I made in '99. When I fill up this wall I'll start on the one beside it.

2 comments:

audreypawdrey said...

That is a fantastic idea! I need to start making and swapping some mini quilts so I can have a wall like that!

Betsy said...

your quilt wall is nice. what a great idea.