CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Oh the Envy !!


I came across this photo while googling antique doll and mini quilts this morning. Oh I have the worst case of envy lol, I wish my mini wall looked like this :) As soon as I find the cord to the camera I'll post a photo of what my mini wall looks like. I finished the binding on my ALQS 2 quilt this morning so now all I have left is the label, I'll be posting a photo of that also.It came out so cute that as soon as I get the binding stitched down on my Chinese coins mini quilt I'll be making a twin of it for my wall :)

3 comments:

Holee said...

I'm sure you are ahead of me. I don't have any..none. I started a CQ for my wall and it ended up being a sewing machine cover.

BUT..your photo is what I'm planning on!

StitchinByTheLake said...

Oh my goodness I love that wall! blessings, marlene

Bonnie said...

I would love to have that wall. I am working on it though. I have been in a doll swap at about.com too. Plus I try to make one like I swap. I just need to get them all finished.