CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Oh Holee :)

The first block of your little quiltie is finished though I'm having a hard time getting the colours to look right. I hope they look better on your computer then they do on mine ! This little block was a pain to put together, I had issues with the dragonfly's body being big enough to see LOL :) I saw more of my seam ripper this morning then I have in a month. Well I am off to go work on your quiltie some more, I have a million more blocks to make. If your wondering this little block measures 3 in.

1 comments:

Holee said...

3 inches...yikes! The colors are great on my puter! Cute, cute..

I'm almost done the 4 blocks in your quilt..and I also did some thread painting!(he he he) I'm having a hard time with some of the colors..but with thread painting, anything can happen!